Every year during March, it is National Health Month. Each week Creek Speaks will have a post of health facts, exercises, and more. This week we give you 7 facts about healthy living.
1. Munching on carrots will actually promote healthy eyes.
2. Walnuts are nicknamed “brain food.” They have a very high content of omega-3 fatty acids, which help support brain function.
3. Celery is a great source of silicon, which is part of the molecular structure that gives bones their strength.
4. Avocados supports reproductive health.
5. Clams are good for male sex organs.
6. Studies have found that because of the lycopene in tomatoes, there is a reduced risk for heart disease in men and women who eat them.
7. When you drink red wine, you’re really loading up on the healthy stuff that protects against destructive things in the blood.